Following on from the Hargreaves report, the Government have recognised that a small claims court which deals with copyright cases is needed. A consultation has been issued to which the AOP are replying.
Please complete a short survey to enable us to submit evidence to back up our reply.
Many thanks for your help.
Click on this link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QTL2X66
- The PRODIG email forum enables professionals to converse about the challenges of the digital image.
It is one of the longest uninterrupted conversations on the internet.LOGIN / REGISTER
to let you do the following:-
- Register for the first time
- select Single posts or Digest
- fine tune the Format of emails you receive
- change your Email Address
- get a reminder of your Password
- put your account in "Holiday" mode
(temporarily suspend messages)
- Leave the list
Click this link:-
Updates via Email
- SUN MOTION winner Kerry Harrison
- In conversation with Richard Moran
- Claire Turner - behind SUN's Manchester exhibition
- Quiescence - in conversation with McCoy Wynne
- SUN interview with Paul Wenham-Clarke
- SUN interviews Andy Cheetham
- Overview Call for Entries 2007
- SUN Awards interviews Ady Bibby
- Location Finding
- SUN Awards
- In conversation with John Baxter
- Guy Farrow about Locations
- SUN Awards exhibition